Personal Products > Savings
United Citizens Bank of Southern Kentucky pays competitive rates of
interest to ensure that your return is maximized. Your deposits are
insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The money
you invest with us stays in the community in the form of loans. We are
proud to be your local bank to come home to.
- $25.00 minimum to open
- Six transfers/withdrawals per calendar month or statement cycle.
- $1.00 charge per withdrawal over 6 per month
- $1.00 service charge per month if balance falls below $25.00
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly.
SUPER STUDENT SAVINGS
- $5.00 to open
- Opening dates are from 11/01 to 01/31
- Cut off date for deposits is through the second Friday of October
- No interest paid if account is closed early
- Interest is paid on balances of $2,500.00 and under
HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT
- No minimum to open
- $1.00 gifted by the bank for every "A" or equivalent earned
up to $10.00 per grading period
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly
- Money gifted by UCB must remain on deposit for two (2) years from deposit date
- Six transfers/withdrawals per calendar month or statement cycle